Thursday, November 13, 2008
Bdays and mammograms
This past Monday was my late sister's bday, she would have been 46. I had a couple really bad nights with my back around that day, maybe that's why. Next week is my 51st bday. Z. keeps asking me if I can have another party (last year we threw a big party but she was not invited and was supposed to stay upstairs with her cousins, she snuck down a lot of course), one where she is invited. No party planned this year, but A. has taken the day off work so the two of us can go out to lunch and do whatever (no plans yet). Two days later I have my annual mammogram. Not my favorite day of the year by far, but I have (bday) lunch plans with a good friend after I'm done to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment