Today is my sister Lisa's bday. She would have been 45 today. She died 4 years ago the end of this month. Sometimes it still doesn't seem real.
Last night my sister's 17 year old daughter and her father came to our house, they are using our house as home base while they look at a college she's interested in. It was late when they got here and she had been sleeping in the car. I was in another part of the house when they got here so they were already inside the house when I came walking up. As I walked up my heart skipped a beat (or ten) as I had this incredible flash of my sister's face when I saw her, in a way that I have never seen in her before. I almost felt as if she was channeling her (sounds weird I know, but it was an intense experience). I didn't say anything, thought it might be too weird for her. It definitely was too weird for me.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment